2007...
Cheesy, I know... but we had a Skype date, and I got take-out from Applebee's for lunch and he got Twizzlers for "dessert" since he had already eaten dinner. I went to the flower shop and got flowers that (I assumed, haha) he probably would have gotten me if he were here. I'm looking forward to next year... and having many hopes that we are off doing something fun, if not at least in the same country... we'll see!Happy anniversary, love.




8 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! I came on here to do my 2 year anniversary post too :)
Mandi.. thats not one bit cheezy.. that is very wonderful, and though it might not have been the "best" anniversary ever, I assure you, it will be a fond memory for you and Patrick one day...... I have loved all our anniversaries, "good or bad"... they are all very special... and I just love seeing Maya in "our" jammies!!!!!! I am so pleased that you (Maya) is enjoying them too... she'll be out of them one day too soon!!!!! Very happy anniversary to you and Patrick........
congrats. that's adorable.
i love you.
Congrats girl! happy anniversary!
I know Im late but... Happy Anniversary! Hopefully next year you can be together!!!
So very late.. but congratulations!! :) Very cute and way to make the best of things.. You impress me every time I read about what you're doing!
Happy (late) anniversary!
Post a Comment