Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

Today we've been married for one year! We went out to Atlantic Beach (little past Emerald Isle and Salter Path) to the Clamdigger Inn for a night... we had a blast! Sleeping last night was interesting because of course, being right on the ocean, I demanded we leave the slider to our balcony open and listen to the ocean sounds all night... so it was sticky and humid and not as comfortable as air conditioning, but I was happy as a clam every time I woke up and could hear it! We also played a lot in the ocean... Patrick thought it was his duty to "fight" the waves, so here's a video of him doing just that (and looking quite adorable yet absurd) and some pictures!






























































































I wish I could claim this as ours... sadly no, but it was cool!






















































No comments: