Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know I'm a few days late but... with Grama here and a little one who hasn't let us sleep the past few nights, things have been a little hectic. Here's some shots of our day:

I don't have a turkey baster, and I forgot to get one at my Wednesday night "oops I forgot (insert many things here that I forgot to get)" trip... and so instead of sending Patrick to Food Lion early on Thursday morning we got creative and used a medicine dropper-it was unused, of course!

And of course a couple shots of our little sweetie... whom I am SO thankful for!

3 comments:

sue said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Mandi... we had a nice one here, but Kas (of course) couldn't help but think and talk of the nice ones she had in the south with you...

Nate & Kas said...

oh gosh! She SOOO looks like Patrick in those pictures!! They are tooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I love her little face!! TOOO CUTE!!