Sunday, November 23, 2008

1 month old!

Wow... the past month has FLOWN! Everyone told me that once she arrived time would fast forward... and boy is that true. It has been the most wonderful month though!

Nicole, I'm sorry, I kind of "borrowed" your idea with the bear... and totally didn't do it as well as you do, but I thought it was so cute! There are a few shots I like, but Patrick and I can't find one to agree on... so, opinions please?




Other tidbits about my little sweetie:
-She's up to 5 ounces of formula... piggie piggie! Though we love her little rolls that she's getting-they are so cute.
-She continues to be an angel at night. I know a lot of people will completely hate me for this, but since she's been born we've had great luck with it. One night last week she was up till 1 and one night she was up till 4, but that was after a busy week with lots of visitors so she was a little off her schedule. Usually she goes to sleep between 8-10 and she's up for 2 feedings, and she wakes up between 5 (UGH) and 8am.
-Hates tummy time. HATES hates hates. We're working on that.
-Starting to smile more-it's so sweet! Especially the big gummy ones.
-She's grown out of a couple of newborn things-namely long sleeved Gerber onesies, because she got too tall for them-and is fitting into the smallest of her 0-3 month clothes. Mostly she's still in newborns though, but I'm guessing for not too much longer (I tried to measure her and I think she's about 21 inches now).
-LOVES watching Jepoardy and Wheel of Fortune with us every night.
-She's great in the bath till she has to get her hair washed (which has NOT fallen out at all-it's even grown a little longer in the back!)

2 comments:

Nate & Kas said...

I cannot believe she is a month old!!! Holy Moly!! and I love the pics of the parade! I miss you all so much!!!!

Jen said...

My vote is for the second picture-she's looking straight at the camera!