Sunday, January 27, 2008

Six months married!


That's right folks... six months ago today we were on the beach, at sunrise, exchanging vows. That seems like forever ago... sure seems like longer than six months anyway! How did we celebrate, you ask? By going to church, taking an unfulfilling nap, cleaning the apartment, getting ready for Patrick's uniform inspection tomorrow, and eating a severely processed meal (which we thought was going to be a LOT better than it was). And I don't feel good... once again. I need to start taking Airborne just because I'm always around sick kids. I'm hoping that this is just another sick headache, and not that I am about to be down for the count for another couple of days.



Here are a couple of HILARIOUS videos of Evie in her neck cone. The first one is of her "trying" to eat some cheese... Patrick was giving her what we call a cheesy treat-she got excited and knocked it out of his hand and it stuck on the side of her cone. When he tried to get it off, she had licked it and it was stuck... so hilarity ensued.

The second one is how we have to give her her monstrous antibiotic. We stick it in a lump of peanut butter and she takes it like magic. Don't mind my annoying voice, and the camera shaking... it's me laughing. And if you listen hard you'll hear Patrick and his phase III laugh.




1 comment:

rachel said...

yay - happy 6 months!! (and thanks for the birthday wishes!)