One part of it looked a little nasty so I took her in... so they had to fix it back up again and she has to wear a cone for the next WEEK! She is terrified of it... won't walk, won't lie down.. she just kind of stands there cowering! I couldn't even get her to eat a treat-she just sat there with it in her mouth. I think the problem is that she is so low to the ground that the cone keeps catching on the carpet when she walks and she just doesn't know what in the world is going on. I've tried to show her that it's ok, she can lay down and it won't hurt, and when I walk around I kind of hold on to the top of it so she knows that if she walks with her head up it won't drag. It will be an interesting week for sure!

No comments:
Post a Comment