Sunday, January 13, 2008

Cozy Saturday

Patrick had duty this weekend so we didn't really get a legit weekend... however we did have a few friends over. I used my new baking stone and made snickerdoodles, pizza, breadsticks... and sans the baking stone went to make a 7 layer bean dip (which ended up being 3 layers but who's counting?)

Here are Kas and I outside enjoying our pizza and dip (away from the men watching football)

Evie and Charlie got a little tired while we were playing a little Mancala

This is me later on making some chai tea in our new little mixer

... and the COOLEST THING of all... my new CTU mug!!

Your favorite couple just relaxing!

So now we're back to the grind, not that we were really out of it to begin with... this week is a busy one-Evie gets spayed on Wednesday and on Thursday I start Physical Therapy. This upcoming weekend is a 72 so if finances work out correctly we might get away for a night somewhere... just to get away from Jacksonville. We'll see!

No comments: