Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happenings lately...

Today Evie was spayed... GOSH was I a wreck! I am so ridiculous! I had to drop her off at 7 this morning-and let me tell you what, I was lost the whole day. I felt like a meaningless existence. Patrick was sleeping, the house was clean, I had NOTHING to do! And I hated it! I missed the little sweetie... she is pretty much at my heels with everything I do.


She got a couple of new toys for being such a little trooper... we got her this elephant (I thought it was SO cute even though I KNOW it is going to be torn to shreds in days... she has already started gnawing on its little braided tail). We also got her a rubber donut that looks like the one on the cover of the Simpsons Movie cover.

This is how I set her cage up... honestly, I am such a softie that she'll probably never be in there and will be cuddling with me the whole time.

...She'll probably be doing this kind of thing, which she does almost every night, only it's very convenient because it's easy on her sore spots!

So there ya go, we're completely obsessed with our puppy... but at least we can admit to it!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

That first picture is SO cute!

I hope Evie is feeling better soon. She's adorable too (and I bet so spoiled LOL!)

Nate & Kas said...

oh poor miss Evie!! those pics are too cute!

rachel said...

so, i was a little delinquent in adding your blog, but i finally did it! cute pics & fun stories. poor evie...