Monday, April 27, 2009

6 Months!

Really it was last week... but I just kind of forgot to do this.
There is so much that I'm really going to forget, but I'll attempt...

-16lbs 7oz
-26in (funny, since she was measured at a different appointment last week that said she was 24 3/4in... so whooo knows. Unless your vegetables really DO make you grow overnight!)
-Scoots around VERY proficiently. If she is at point A and wants something at point B, she can get there. Fast.
-More of a sitter and less of a tripod sitter... but she's strong enough that I don't even bother with pillows
-Loves Dora, Diego, Ni-Hao Kai-Lan, and Yo Gabba Gabba (the foreign ones and the trippy one... go figure)
-Understands how to hold a sippy, but not how to tip it up or suck out of it
-The bouncer is her favorite
-Says "mamamamamamama"
-Grabs for things
-Grabs for things, specifically-food that I have
-Rocks on her hands and knees
-LOVES oatmeal
-Recognizes Patrick when he video chats with us on the computer
-Jumps when she is excited

1 comment:

Becky said...

She is getting so big!! :) She's beautiful Mandi!