Yesterday was Biker Sunday at church... I've been excited about this for awhile, as I missed it last year (Patrick had just come home from Yuma or something). There were SO many people there... as far as numbers, I have NO idea... but it was so hot that poor Maya's hair curled up as soon as we got in there. She ended up being fussy and irritable so I had to go stand behind the baptismal with her where it was cooler, but it was fun. I got her a shirt for the occasion-it said I ♥ my Harley (haha) and she wore the cute skort that Aunt Kristin got her for Christmas. It was a lot of fun... there was a lunch afterward that we skipped out on to get home because she was having a major meltdown (sadly... because I was SO hungry and these people know how to cook) so we dropped our veggie bars and left. SO cool though!
2 comments:
jelly shoes! i always wanted jelly shoes as a kid!
Wow, love that t-shirt! It's very cute!
Post a Comment