Thursday, April 9, 2009

Visitors from Michigan!

This past weekend my college roommate, Kathy, and three other girls-Erin, Sarah, and Korey, all swung down here on the first leg of their North Carolina road trip. We had a busy busy weekend, but so much fun! Saturday we headed to the park for a walk... (Kas!! I thought of you the whole time!)
Sunday we went out to Emerald Isle for some putt putting at our favorite little place, Professor Hacker's.
Maya got a little fussy... her strap kept her happy.
After we finished there, we headed across the street to the ocean.... literally.
Maya put her feet in for the very first time!
She liked it.... but then she was trying to jump up and down (her way of showing excitement) but by that point her feet had gotten stuck in the sand by the waves washing over them so it kind of scared her a bit.
Kathy, Maya and I!

4 comments:

Nate & Kas said...

aww thanks for thinking of me! I did love that park! I'm glad you had some company and fun!

rachel said...

LOVE the pic where you're holding maya up and she just has that adorable little grin & her legs are so perfectly chubby... so sweet!

DomestiKatie. said...

oh my gosh. does she have jellies? she has jellies. you're the best mom EVER!!

Erin said...

yea for michigan visitors :) It was good to be there :)