Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I love...

Skype.

6 comments:

Jen said...

I'm doing my first skype chat on saturday morning with my sister who's in japan for the semester. Is it easy to figure out? I'm nervous I'm going to mess it all up and miss our date!

DomestiKatie. said...

look at that handsome man! mandi, you're a lucky lady. :)

i really miss you both.

Emilie said...

Fun!
Ive never used skype... :)

( Did my email show up this time??)

rachel said...

Awww.

I made the mistake of reading Maya's blog for Patrick yesterday AT SCHOOL.

I don't know what I was thinking, but I was definitely fighting back tears while my freshmen were obliviously reading from their textbooks...

Brianna said...

I love Skype, too! I just had a video chat with Laura Pelz last night and it was so great to be able to tell each other stories and see reactions, facial expressions, and hand gestures! It must be so great for you and Maya to see Patrick and hear his voice.

Emma Rose said...

haha, love it!