Saturday, February 14, 2009

MEU workup/Maya's first glimpse of the ocean!

TWICE I have seen workups (training) going on for MEUs off shore here... and those two times have been probably the only two times I've forgotten to bring my camera to the beach. So today we went, since we had a little "tip" from someone... aaaand Vanessa's husband is on one of the ships. So we went!

These are taken with my wonderful lovely new Nikon D60 Patrick got me for Valentine's Day/our dating anniversary/my birthday/to suck up. Now if only I could learn how to use it, and learn to use photoshop, life would be good! Both intimidate me... but I'm sure I'll catch on sometime with how many pictures I take.

Anyhoo-here are the pictures. The ones of Maya and I Vanessa took. (Good job with those! I think they are super cute!)

***note: if you click on the pictures, it makes them super huge-and way easier to see the ships!













2 comments:

Summer-Rain said...

jealous! i cant wait to get my nikon!! :)

Brianna said...

Don't be too scared of Photoshop - it's a lot of fun and super useful. You can do it! You won't know hwo you lived without it once you start using it. What version do you have?