Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy 4 years! ...and a week

I've been so busy that the 4 year mark for Patrick and I came and went. Not without acknowledgment on my part-though he could've cared less-but screaming baby kind of trumped blog post. Seriously, by the time she goes down at 9, I pick up the house, and do his blog-depending on how many pictures there are of the day-it's usually 11 or later and then I am wiped. The other day I actually wrote things that made no sense, forgot some pictures, and forgot to actually publish the post... oops.

But anyway, here's to 4 years of putting up with each other... I think I'll keep him around for another 4. At least. ;)

2 comments:

Emilie said...

Cute pictures!! How's your week going so far?

Nate & Kas said...

uuuggghhh!! I miss you both so much! I can't wait to see you in SIX days!!!!