Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Little sickie, part 2

Well it's a week later, and Maya is still sick. We thought she was improving but then it took a turn for the bad again yesterday... her eyes have been really watery the whole time, but then yesterday the green goop started and I can't tell you how many washcloths I have gone through throughout yesterday and this morning cleaning her poor little eyes off. So... she's headed in for another appointment today at 3, poor little thing. She needs to get better fast... I'm already nervous for all of us, as we'll be heading home next week-the weather here is in the 70's and the weather at home is... um... about 60 degrees less so it will be a shock to our systems... lets hope we don't ALL get sick right before Patrick is about to deploy.

Even though she's still not feeling great, she has been a doll most of the time. I got some smiles so huge out of her when we were getting ready yesterday that I though she was going to start squealing:


And then last night we decided to take the "hammock" feature out of her bath and just put her in the regular part since she is getting so big (11lbs 5oz and 21 inches yesterday at an appointment we had! 10th percentile for her height... my little sweetie is taking after me!) ...she LOVED it!

1 comment:

sue said...

Oh my word, Mandi.. can she be any cuter???? I hope she'll feel better real soon, and if we don't talk before.. safe travels home.. we will say prayers for you...