Monday, January 18, 2010

Pine Knoll Shores Aquarium

Today, taking advantage of free admission for MLK day, we went to the aquarium! Maya loved it, and we had so much fun! (I also loved trying out my new lens! I have a lot to learn with it, but it was fun so far!)
Kisses for the frog
There were fish and turtles... all she wanted was that TINY little snail on the glass!
Horseshoe Crab
Yeah, she didn't even realize that there was a shark behind her.
Patrick got these!

3 comments:

Mrs. Dragon said...

YAY! So glad you got a new lens... Looks like you had a great family day.

Nicole said...

Isn't the aquarium sooo cool? Ooh... and I did NOT forget about your pictures I took in November. :) I promise to get them to you SOON! :)

Jen said...

How fun! I love your pics! The last one of the ocean is really beautiful.