
Friday, May 15, 2009
Bon Voyage
There are 548708976586758 pictures here, I know... but we went to see the MEU packing up and leaving today. We met up with a friend of mine, Elizabeth, whose husband is leaving with them, and saw some VERY cool stuff! I've been here 2 1/2 years now, but it never gets old. (Clicking on the pictures makes them bigger and way better!) They were closer than any of the workups we have seen before!







(She was pushing up on my hands and standing up. Don't mind our awful appearance... Elizabeth sent me a text and said they were right off shore and we literally rushed out the door so we wouldn't miss any of the action!)


Now for the coolest thing ever... one of the AAV's picking up more gear from shore












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
makes me miss other trips to the beach when they were doing that... you of course were killing crabs! I miss you terribly!
Ohhhhhhhhhh my god I'm so mad I missed this!!! You have no idea....
Wow... very neat pictures!!!
Post a Comment