Every so often Maya is playing in her room and asks me to come in and take a picture of her animals. (Can you tell she plays in her window a lot? I guess I should wash that before people come over for her birthday.)


This picture cracks me up. I had a doctor's appointment so Patrick went along to help-I had to take Maya to the bathroom before we left and this was the scene when I came out. Nothing crazy, just... this is his reality now. Two kiddos in the double stroller, diaper bag on one shoulder, Lion under the other.
We went to Charleston with my friend Jessica to pick up tickets to meet Vanna White and to grab Patrick's birthday present from Williams-Sonoma. Maya got to make her first "wish" in a fountain (and emptied all the change from my pockets in doing so)
She's also been falling asleep curled up to me a lot lately. I love it. (This is while I was feeding Patrick)
Maya ran by herself this time... she got a little confused so she ended up just following everyone. Good thinking.







1 comment:
I love your updates! They are so great and full of tidbits of life :)
You're absolutely amazing to keep up with it all! (no matter how you feel haha)
~K
Post a Comment