Maya's all of a sudden gotten really creative with her drawing. We got her a little tablet and she's quickly filling the pages with pictures of all of us... this is Ava (R) and Patrick (L):

My new running shoes-FiveFingers. So excited to use them... unfortunately I have an infected ingrown toenail that is partially going to be removed next week so it's put off for awhile. Blech.
Patrick watched Maya at work one day while I went to my doc appointment for my foot. I went to pick her up and it was conveniently feeding time before I had to run a few errands-so he helped. What a good multitasker! I'm so proud!
It's finally cool enough for the babies to wear pajamas! Usually (since they LOVE being swaddled) they've just worn a onesie and, when it was SUPER hot still, just slept in a diaper (plus swaddling blanket). We tried a couple of times but I usually had to end up stripping them down in the middle of the night because they were soaked in sweat. Now it's "cooling down"-70's at night-so they can wear them comfortably. There's something so cute about baby jammies!



1 comment:
You said that Patrick was watching Maya in the picture with him feeding the baby...did you mean Ava? :) hehehe
Post a Comment