Sunday, August 21, 2011

Week in Pictures-August 14-20

I'm attempting to blog more and hopefully this will be a way to do so! (And a way to remind me to take more pictures... while I was pregnant I hardly left the couch-that was the most physically draining 9 months of my life-and now the days go by so fast, they are commanded by feedings and washing/making more bottles!)

Their first trip to church! They didn't see many people though because I had nursery duty and they were with me while Patrick and Maya were at a homecoming.
Maya's first real "intentional" drawing! She's drawn things before that look like letters (that she can identify) or objects but she drew this ladybug over and over.
6 weeks old!
Maya choosing to accessorize out of her dress-up box on our way to the airport to pick up Grama
Snuggles with my handsome man
Ava has colic. These four things have become our best friends (technically there are five-each baby has their own Simethicone drops). Note in the background-our massive pile of cayenne peppers Patrick has been growing (TONS more on the plant-we'll end up with quite the stash!) and the lack of coffee in the canister, a testament to how much we've been drinking lately.

No comments: