Monday, April 12, 2010

Hello, South Carolina!

Well, I've been here for almost 2 weeks now and Patrick has finally checked out of New River and has been down here since Friday. We're finally pretty much getting settled, the house is finally mostly unpacked! No pictures of the house just yet-our dining room table and lawn mower are being delivered tomorrow, so I'm holding out until those few last things get done and our jungle of a yard is tamed. Here are a few till then!

Last night in her room!
Just arrived-exploring!
Hugging Evie
Painting Maya's room
Hanging out with Papa
Finding her Easter basket
Picnic in the park

4 comments:

Mrs. Dragon said...

Everything looks great so far! I'm sure you guys are just happy to be down there now and finally having the chance to get settled in. I just LOVE the picture of Evie and Maya in window together! Hope all continues to go well.

Kelly said...

She's so freakin' cute!!!

Iris Flavia said...

The cutest, tiniest Flip-Flops ever! Cuuute - as well as the person wearing them :-)
Wow... House-owners! Congrats!!!

Ang & Jon said...

AHHHH!! I am so Jealous that you're in South Carolina! =) Best place to be. I cannot wait for you to post pictures of your home once everything is in place!! Maya is sooo adorable as always... You are sooo blessed to have such an adorable little girl.