That is a fantastic stream. Lexi does not like Cottage Cheese. She puts it in her mouth and then she spits it (with force) all back out so that you're wearing it. Cottage Cheese while a good look for Lex is NOT a good look for Mommy. I went to get a coffee and the lady goes "hun, it looks like a bird may have done some business in your hair" but it was just cottage cheese. Rotting. In my hair. Oh lord. I just shared that with the Internets.
4 comments:
That is a fantastic stream. Lexi does not like Cottage Cheese. She puts it in her mouth and then she spits it (with force) all back out so that you're wearing it. Cottage Cheese while a good look for Lex is NOT a good look for Mommy. I went to get a coffee and the lady goes "hun, it looks like a bird may have done some business in your hair" but it was just cottage cheese. Rotting. In my hair. Oh lord. I just shared that with the Internets.
She's adorable. Such a sweet girl!
hahahaha i love that the entire time i'm looking through these i'm thinking "wow, this was not a successful food trial"... until the end.
and, she is just so dang cute.
ha ha, that's so great Mandi. She's adorable!
I thought she was going to spit it out until that last picture! :)
Post a Comment