Monday, January 19, 2009

Guess what Maya did today?

Please though... for your sake... mute it and don't listen to the audio! My voice is OBNOXIOUS.
I don't know why it's such crappy quality... oh well, gets the point across.

6 comments:

Cass. Just Curious said...

Hooray for rolling over! That's the best and Lexi liked it so much we watched it. Over. And Over. And Over. And Over again. Maya rolling is the new Backyardigans!

Cass. Just Curious said...

Hooray for rolling over! That's the best and Lexi liked it so much we watched it. Over. And Over. And Over. And Over again. Maya rolling is the new Backyardigans!

Brianna said...

So cute! She is getting so big!
Oh, and by the way, thanks so much for the Christmas card! I got it weeks ago but kept forgetting to tahnk you for it. It's so cute and now hanging up in my apartment.

Brianna said...

And by "tahnk" I mean "thank."
Let's just pretend that's Japanese. :-)

Jen said...

Yay!

Emma Rose said...

Laughing! Oh my gosh. So much WORK!