Tuesday, August 19, 2008

BEST THING EVER! (kind of)

I totally forgot to post about this last week...

So Patrick and I have a kind of mental list of food places (because YES we are that obsessed with food, I'll admit it) from home that we miss and wish were down here. They include, but are not limited to: Sze-chuan (on Ford Rd. in Canton), Fazoli's, Panera Bread, Jet's Pizza (specifically for Jet Bread), Little Caesars (for the Hot-N-Ready pizza), Denny's (for their hot chocolate), BD's Mongolian BBQ, Jimmy Johns... there are a few more but I'm currently not hungry or craving anything (for once!) so I can't think of them.

Guess what opened down the road from us last week?!



















Hooray for Little Caesars catching on to my telepathic wishes to open down here... all hail the $5 Hot-N-Ready pizza!

2 comments:

Cass. Just Curious said...

Okay the title of this post really should have been "Making you drool" because I swear my mouth is watering for that $5 pizza right now!

rachel said...

mmmm jets. my favorite pizza in the plymouth/canton vicinity. we also love papa john's...