I haven't had fruity pebbles in forever.I'm actually going to be teaching at good ole PCA!! 9th & 11th grade, plus one speech class. :)
ALSO... about the ornaments.Victoria & I are still contemplating setting up an Etsy account, but we want to wait until after the summer to make sure we have enough inventory for our shows. You can use the link to our blog though... we'll take orders through that. :)Thanks!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I haven't had fruity pebbles in forever.
I'm actually going to be teaching at good ole PCA!! 9th & 11th grade, plus one speech class. :)
ALSO... about the ornaments.
Victoria & I are still contemplating setting up an Etsy account, but we want to wait until after the summer to make sure we have enough inventory for our shows. You can use the link to our blog though... we'll take orders through that. :)
Thanks!!
Post a Comment