YAY!
He got in at about 230am on Monday morning... a couple hours earlier than I expected, honestly... We fell asleep around 5, and after tossing and turning and Patrick's buddy at work calling a couple of times and begging and pleading for him to stop snoring... I got up at 930 and let him sleep for another hour. Then we got around and moving, ate a late breakfast, took Evie to the park to run around a bit (she wasn't interested at ALL though)... and then went to the zoo with Kas and Nate!
And when I say zoo I don't mean anything you would picture that you've been to before... not like the Toledo Zoo or gosh even the Detroit Zoo... you have to remember, this is Jacksonville, and we set out for an adventure... and what a fun time we had! Kas made a post about it too so if you want to hear more of a story and see more pictures... check it out!




















And here's a funny video of Patrick's favorite animal in the place... he was a hilarious billy goat... just watch it!
1 comment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0S5zS8jSE4
i feel like patrick would love this goat.
(it won't let me embed it!)
Post a Comment