Kas, Nate and I headed out to the beach early this morning, and I am glad we did... at 9am, it was already 70 degrees and quite sunny! You'd think that early in the morning would be too early to be there... quite the contrary, you could feel that wonderful sun tingle absorbing into your skin without the typical misery of a hot North Carolina afternoon. We stayed till close to noon, and I got sun... not too much, but enough to feel good and to start that brown tan I will be sporting in a month or so :)

Also today I noticed that my two plants outside are doing something... the bulbs popped out like crazy, and I have ONE little marigold sprout!


Tomorrow is supposed to be another 80 degree day, so I may grace the beach with my presence once again before it storms tomorrow night and gets chilly for the first half of next week... I will be SO glad once the weather is consistent and sunny and blue skies all the time!
Nothing much else to report... Patrick will be home in less than 21 days but more than 14. I am not pleased by this as time is passing pathetically slow and I would just love to cuddle with my husband for five minutes. Evie is crazy, as always. Caesar Laurean finally got caught in Mexico. The spare room is completely torn up (STILL) and I have a lot of work to do on it. I have completely no energy-story of my life. The end!
2 comments:
hey mandi.. I was sorting my favorites out the other day, and some how dropped the baby blog.. would you please send me that address again.....
Misery? Oh how quickly you've forgotten your Michigan roots... ;) We had baby snow flurries yesterday morning.
Post a Comment