still
up.
Too much on my mind.
Among other things, this is the time of year when every day I read back on my journals-both on my college blog page and on paper-and do a "this day in 2003", filling me with every emotion felt on that unbelievable two months spent in Central America. I miss it more than I can explain, even four years later... a piece of my heart is truly still there. One day I'll put all of my old Livejournals and the paper journal that I kept together and get it made into a nice book... I wish that everyone could read it and see the power that God places in the most unexpected things.
My heart moves just thinking about it. I WILL go back.
This time four years ago I was still a child of nineteen, amazed at the wonders of a third world country, not yet fathoming what I would experience.
This is the little girl that I loved...

This is the day that I loved...

This is the place that I loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment