This was an actual festival in the town next to ours... It was for the Mullet fish, not the hairdo... we went in search of a t-shirt for me that said "Mullet Festival" but had no luck. Instead we experienced a true southern shindig.

This was yesterday at the Homecoming that I have been talking about... Kas (on the left) and Rae (right) have been waiting for their husbands for seven loooooong months. I was glad I could be a part of their day! This was them getting donuts and coffee because it was SO cold and windy out.

... and here is what I was talking about the other day when I was going to help the girls hang up welcome home banners. It's quite a moving sight first time you see them... they are lined up for a good half mile or more on each side of the highway, different ones going up all the time. But this is what I was meaning when I was talking about them!








1 comment:
got your blog link from nicole. looks like you had fun at the marine corp ball. we haven't been to one in years but we always enjoyed going. this year my husband went to a luncheon to celebrate their birthday. nice pics.
Post a Comment