Saturday, October 13, 2007

Welcome, welcome

Well, welcome to our blog. We figured this would be the easiest way to keep everyone updated with our lives here in North Carolina-we can post pictures and tell stories on here instead of clogging up everyone's e-mail inboxes.

Patrick is doing well, enjoying lovely inventory at work. He's working 12+ hours a day... and today was actually his first Saturday off (not including holidays) that I can remember! He's been working out every day and looks great... I wish I had as much drive as he does to get in shape.

I (Mandi-Patrick swore he'd never write in this) am doing well. I am actually getting my gallbladder out in about a week and a half. It's not that big of a deal really... a few days rest and I'm sure I'll be as good as new! I've started putting my craftiness to work and started making bags and quilts and stuff to sell online-so far in my first week of business I've sold two purses and another friend wants a quilt. To see the stuff go to http://www.myspace.com/madebymandi -it's a myspace page, but it works. If you know anyone that wants stuff... I'm your girl :)

We have the sweetest puppy who cracks us up every day. I think we're pretty much obsessed with her... we talk about her all the time and how great she is. We're complete wierdos, I know. :) But I can't wait until we get a digital camera and upload some videos on here... she is seriously a riot and such a great little girl.

Married life has been great so far. I don't know what anyone was talking about when they say that the first year is the roughest, we've had fun! Tonight we bought a cool version of Monopoly at Target and played it-(Patrick won of course. So it's Patrick-1, Mandi-0) yes the board stayed intact and catty comments were not thrown! :D We're both very competitive when it comes to that game so I'm glad we kept it civil.

I'll often update with pictures... we sure do love taking them! For the sake of saving a lot of time here are the highlights from the past couple months. Enjoy :)


















1 comment:

Nicole said...

Hi Mandi! Your pics are so cute. Glad to see your blog. I added it to my bloglines.com and will keep up with ya!