Well last night was the Halloween party at Petsmart... Of course we HAD to go! Kas, Rae and I had been planning costumes for a couple of weeks but of course in normal fashion put off making them till last minute yesterday... I quickly sewed up a cape and mask for the girl and she went as "Super Evie"... sooo adorable! There was a costume contest and so of course competitive me wanted her to win (I am going to be such a terrible parent when it comes to wanting my kids to win stuff)... she didn't, and I don't totally agree with those who one-excluding my obvious bias, there were a lot of other far better costumes that should have been chosen over the ones that did. Oh well... there's always next year! She had fun with her pals Charlie and Rocco, and that's all that matters!

No comments:
Post a Comment