Countdown is at zero!
Poor babies. Maya was just excited.
Yummy orange juice!

They didn't get any. We gave them sips, but next year they can have their own!
This was right outside our door! It made it easy for us to find our room.
This was at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Maya had SO much fun, and we did too!
Maya's stylist found a unicorn horn in her hair :)
Getting glitter sprinkled on her hair-it was EVERYWHERE and is still in our stroller!
We made reservations at T-Rex (with some of our favorite cousins, who happened to be there!!) ...we thought Maya would love it but she was completely terrified.
Did I mention that it poured the entire day? It was miserable, but we just adjusted plans a little bit. It could've been worse!
We bought an Ergo and it completely saved us this trip. When we had a fussy baby we could just pop them on our back and usually they'd look around happily or take a snooze. Definitely a lifesaver on the buses, or when Maya needed to hop in the stroller for a little while!
That night we had dinner reservations at Akershus. It was wonderful! The food was kind of whatever but the whole experience of it was wonderful. I wish I had taken more pictures-the inside was gorgeous in the main hall part, we were kind of off to the side in a quieter area. When we first went in Maya got a really nice picture with Belle (I need to scan it) that we have lots of hard copies of. Then the other princesses walked around as we ate.
This is her overwhelmed with excitement "I love you so much!" hug :)
The babies hadn't had sweets yet. I wasn't sure when I was going to give them any, either. The waiter brought all three kids cookies though so we thought why not... we're at Disney! They both loved them, of course!
On a whim on the way out Patrick suggested going to a character meet and greet area. To our surprise the wait was FAR less than it had been earlier in the day-we're so glad we checked and Maya was SO excited!
She didn't want to twirl around-she just wanted to pose for a picture. Pluto (or Kluto as Maya says) kept trying to spin her and she just wouldn't go!
We had gotten pictures with Goofy and were about to leave when she just started running in circles. So Goofy followed her!
I love Epcot at night!















No comments:
Post a Comment