Sunday, November 7, 2010

Michigan 2010

We had a great-busy!-trip to Michigan this fall. It's hard to believe that it had been almost two years since we have been back. It was so hard to try and get everything in-we stayed longer than we used to in the past even, but still didn't get to see everyone we would have liked to and didn't spend as much time with some as I wanted. Thus is the life of someone who lives states away, I suppose!

Leaving Asheville for Michigan, a little before 6am (she LOVES this flag for some reason)
Maya and Christian! She loves him!
Maya and daddy mixing their oatmeal
Zoo in Frankenmuth
Watching taffy being pulled in Frankenmuth
There are pictures of Laci and I here when we were about this size-I need to find them!
She was so exhausted she just fell asleep in there. I don't know if she's ever fallen asleep in her stroller. Turns out she was getting a molar... it caused a lot of trouble, many tears and a really high fever for awhile!
Dressed up for Halloween at Crossroads
Of course, she hugs the M&M
First candy! She caught on to the idea really fast, and what happens when you say "trick or treat".
My little monster and I!
Riding the carousel with cousins Sara and Layne
Pumpkin picking! One of the big things I really wanted to do while we were home.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYA!
We went to IHOP for dinner-she was NOT impressed when they came out singing.
So sad-we took this because we more than likely will never see Blue again! :( Maya loved her.
We met up with college friends for a late breakfast at Cracker Barrel in Dayton...
I miss these girls!
Coolest aunt and uncle ever-they got her a cardboard house to draw on for her birthday!
If anyone reading took any pictures when we were there, please e-mail them to me! Leave me a message and I'll give you my gmail email address, which is easier to get pictures on :) I especially don't have many pictures of her parties, because I was busy buzzing around-so if I can get my hands on more of those pictures I'll do a party post!

1 comment:

rachel said...

love these pictures - i can't believe maya is 2 already! looks like you guys had a wonderful time. :)