Friday, February 26, 2010

Dear Blogger Land:

Two questions.

Is there any way to merge two accounts? I have this one, and when I was pregnant with Maya and made her blog I didn't know you could have more than one blog on an account (durr) and so I made one with my other e-mail address. Can I combine these any way?

And-I'm trying to make Maya's Daddy blog into a blurb book. I used the slurp option (and it took like an hour... oh my) but there is SO much in there and there are SO many pictures. Is there an easier way to do it than going and fixing it manually? As of right now there is text on a page and like a picture or two on a page... keep in mind there are somewhere between 3-4,000 pictures that are on that thing. I tried to select layouts but then it gets all of my pictures out of order :(

Thank you in advance!

1 comment:

Liz said...

What I would recommend is to go under settings & then basic, there's a link to export the blog. Then just upload it into the main blog. Not sure if it'll dump the entries on top or sort them by date, but at least they'll be in one place!

No idea about the book though.

xoxo