Thursday, November 5, 2009

HE'S HOME!


More pictures in a few days :)

12 comments:

McCann's said...

I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!

Cass. Just Curious said...

I don't know why I'm so emotional but I am. I'm sobbing. I'm so glad for you. I prayed every single night with Lexi that Maya's Daddy would be safe. Oh, I'm just so happy for you.

Emilie said...

YAHOOO!!! I am so happy! Love seeing the 3 of you together again! That's wonderful! Cannot wait to see more pics. :)

rachel said...

AHHHHHH!!!!!!
I feel like crying too - so happy for your little family!!!
Love to all 3.

kim said...

what a beautiful picture! so happy for you!

The Flemings said...

Mandi,

you are such an amazing person and seeing you and patrick together last night gave me hope. I love you and your family. I will miss you guys when we leave. Can't wit for the b-day party!

Nate & Kas said...

you both look so wonderful!!! and I am sooooooo happy for you!

Nicole said...

Mandi I'm soooo happy for you. I am going to be in Emerald Isle the weekend of the 19th. If you guys are up for a trip to the beach, I'd love to do a mini session for you guys as a "homecoming gift". :)

Brianna said...

Whoo hoo! That's so great! It's really awesome to see all of you together again! I'm sure Maya's so happy to see her daddy again.
Take care and I'm looking forward to seeing more photos!

كارولين said...

Wooo!!! :) That is amazing! That's a great picture too :)

Mrs. Dragon said...

Congrats Mandi! I'm so happy for you guys.

Iris Flavia said...

That´s really great!

I´m just sad that my First-Blog-read in the Morning has stopped, I enjoyed "Dear Daddy" a lot!