1) We got a new fridge.
I had noticed that the seals were crappy... it was letting in a lot of condensation, thus food spoiling a lot faster than normal, and it was making the top where the seals are moldy. So the maintenance man and the fridge guy came to look at it-sure enough, the seals sucked, and it was causing so much condensation that it was actually rusting off the bottom hinge of the freezer door-I actually didn't notice that. So, new fridge for us, and it's stellar!

2) We got a new toilet. We've been having problems with it for a few weeks, long story short... and we got a new one this morning! Lovely since I have to use it like every hour. This one's got a cushy seat and all!
this is what a floor looks like sans toilet:

and this is what our new one looks like!

Also, we had a yummy dinner this past week-in the commissary they had these steaks that were wrapped up with spinach, red pepper, and swiss cheese... mmmmm they were so yummy! And the sweet corn around here is delicious right now... I'd eat it every night.

We were going to ride up to Cherry Point tomorrow, they are having their air show, and the Blue Angels will be there-but the actual temperature is supposed to be almost 100 (97-98 to be exact) and it's not really the smartest thing to be out there on an air field while pregnant in that kind of weather... it would really just be asking for it. So we'll find something else to do in a much cooler location I'm sure!
1 comment:
1. YES - that is the place on Ford rd! I love that place.
2. LOL - are those baby wipes on the back of the toilet for the adult Haneys?? ;)
Post a Comment