These are from yesterday... We went to Emerald Isle for their St. Patrick's festival thingy. It was pretty neat and it had a lot of cool different vendors... So we walked around, listened to some bagpipers, and ate some lunch... then headed off to the beach to walk around for a bit. It was fun, but when I got home I was completely exhausted and fell asleep for a good four hours... I slept good then but didn't sleep well at all last night. I haven't really gotten to have a conversation with Patrick yet-20 seconds here, three minutes there... just telling me he's there, he's checked in, he has more classes to go to today that he doesn't know how long they are going to take... so I am just kind of in a funk and exhausted and completely spent today.
The puppies with their green clover garland around their collars



Evie off chasing the birds again...


There was a man who cought a shark-he let Nate hold it before he threw it back!

The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment