Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy 3 years to us!

That's right, three whole years... and we get to celebrate today by Patrick having 24 hour duty at work today (he SHOULD get out at noon tomorrow) and I am here doing a little spring cleaning. I guess that's what happens when you get older though... and I guess we DO have another, more important anniversary now.. but.. I guess I am just a sap like that. I know that there are a lot of pictures, and half of them are ridiculously pixellized, but here's to 3 lovely years, and many many more to come :)






























♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are too cute, and too fun!

Nate & Kas said...

ugh I just love you two! I also read your recipe for the chicken braid and let me tell you 6:00 can't come fast enough! I can't wait to try it!!!

Emilie said...

Thats great! Happy anniversary!!